It is our desire to prevent overcrowding and keep everyone playing safely.
After you click on the registration link below, Open Registrations will be at the top of the calendar for available playground dates. If you do not see a date, then the playground is not available that day or is full. Online Registration Required to Play.
* From August 26-May 31, the Indoor Playground will be available for open play on Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons from 1-4 p.m.
* You may register your children between the ages of 12 months-5th grade for the playground. No need to register parents/guardians.
* To keep everyone safe, there are 30 spots available per session.
* You will not be able to make reservations more than one week ahead of time.
* We are not able to accept group reservations.
* Upon signing in at the main lobby welcome desk, each child will receive a bracelet.
* This must be worn by the child at all times while they are on the playground.
* No food or drink allowed on the play unit.
* Food or drink is allowed only on the blue tables
* Breaking this policy may result in a policy change that would require absolutely no food or drink allowed.
All other times are reserved for ministry use.
For more information, email the Children’s Ministry Office at 281-446-8168 ext. 251.